<body>

Tuesday, January 01, 2013


Chapter 366: Happy New Year 2013

Welcome to the first post of the year 2013. Here, I wish all readers a happy new year 2013, and a great year ahead!

I've been doing different things during New Year Eve every year. This year, I watched the Countdown Party via Jiangsu Satellite TV (though my main motive is only to see Jay Chou haha.). Last year, I was using the computer initially but went to watch the countdown later on through TV too... but it's a Taiwanese channel that year.
Previously, I've done different things, from playing dota to killing zombies in maplestory. What is in for next year? I don't know, something different would be great.

Anyways, the purpose of this post is purely meant to wish everyone a Happy New Year! For the latest and newest updates on my blog, please read the post below, Chapter 365.


kamikorosu @ 1:22 AM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates