<body>

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Chapter 367: Phasing into 2013

12 New Works, or OPUS12, the album that I collected (like finally!) from POPULAR @ Compasspoint. It is sad to have a later released date as compared to other countries, but oh wells..
This album was a good one, there are alot more love songs, which I believe was lacking in the previous album, Exclamation mark. Enjoyed listening to this album.
The previous album, like its title, gave me an exclamation mark... plus lots of question marks. Thankfully, the new album is great!

FA CUP
Since miotv decides that I do not have the channel, I attempted to stream the match between Man Utd and West Ham live... and it took me 30 mins to find one.. which I watched. 2-2 it ended. Van persie was superb in his finishing. Outstanding. But the team remains poor defensively.. and the players don't seem to be very good... Heard news that they are buying a new goalkeeper, which I think is a good thing as they really need a better goal stopper to do better defensively.. so that the attackers don't have to have so much pressure to put the goals in the back of the net.

I was eating Twisted Fries (from macs) at my grandparents house with my fellow cousins. After awhile, I noticed that there are a few twisted fries left and no one seems interested in getting any more. So, I decided not to waste food and finish them all! (actually, I love fries.) I then went to throw the paper bag that contained the fries. My grandma saw and asked me if there was still any fries left in it (she's a lover of fries.) I told her no more left. My aunts jokingly asked me why I didn't reserve some fries for my grandma. I replied (in Chinese): because fries are unhealthy.
They said (in Chinese): Then wouldn't it be unhealthy for you as well?
I replied (in Chinese): Oh, I sacrificed myself for the sake of my grandma's health.

See, how filial I am.


kamikorosu @ 10:29 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates