<body>

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chapter 368: Hectic

Life is becoming more hectic for me, with more things coming my way... It began with me needing to go back to work today (on a Sunday) for the whole day till around 5pm.. More stuffs will be coming at work which I cannot mention once again. Driving too is disrupted by my work schedule... but I do not really have a choice since work comes first... anyways, not much time left for driving either as my test is coming real soon...

Then there is still qualification board to go through for my work.. haiz.

Just had reunion dinner at my maternal grandparents side on a Saturday night. That morning was spent eating breakfast at Rivervale Plaza, afternoon spent on expressways on the way to Paragon. Went to Paragon to change my blackberry phone charger as it somehow burnt out literally... there was a burning smell on the charger though no sparks were observed under various tests. Somehow, the staff claims that my phone couldn't possibly have that kind of charger... but I really do not possess any other blackberry charger... After some top notch skills by my dad, they gave me a Nokia charger that is rather universal? as it can charge my bb phone as well...

On a friday, I went to get a haircut. The lady asked me what style do I want to cut. I replied that I was serving NS, so just cut short. She asked me if I wanted to cut botak, which gave me a shock of my life. No more botak hairstyles please.
I then told her that I am already close to 1 year in NS and please don't cut botak. Then she asked me if I wanted high slope. I did not really understand if that is what I wanted... but the words "high" and "slope" sounds rather comforting and correct to me, so I just said yeah.
And then. I was afraid of getting those hilarious hairstyles where the barber only shaves the side around the head and leave the hair in the middle and front part (a.k.a. fringe) uncut and long.... So I told her again to cut the front abit too.
Thankfully, she gave me the hairstyle that was acceptable to me.

I realised that whenever I have dreams about taking public transport, I will always encounter problems... There was once when I have problems flagging down the bus.. the bus just refuses to stop for me.. and for some weird reason, I am always the only one taking that particular bus at that time... The second problem is that I always take the wrong bus... The most recent dream brought me to bus 21.. don't know why this particular bus number which I have never seen before in real life... which brought to me to somewhere that I have no idea where it is and where it is travelling..

Anyways, Man Utd against Tottenham match coming tonight, hopeful for a Utd victory to bring back the lead at the top of the table...

Sian, work again tomorrow.


kamikorosu @ 8:51 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates