<body>

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chapter 369:

In the middle of the busy work schedule currently, going home late at nights and having irregular hours... tiring. Finally get to try out the auto car for the first time tomorrow after learning numerous manual car lessons, heard that auto car is easy to drive.. hope it applies to me as well haha.
Oh, I took leave for driving tomorrow, also could be considered as a break from the busy work schedule. Thankfully.

Did you know?
The first song that got me attracted to Chinese music is the song "Meteor Rain" (Liu Xing Yu) by F4. I heard it over the radio and that made me start to love chinese songs. I still feel that that is a very nice song when I went to listen to it again and again and again.

And the first Jay Chou song that got me addicted to Jay was "Orange Jasmine" (Qi Li Xiang). I heard it playing while shopping somewhere which I forgot... at that time, I had no idea what that song was... I only found out when I heard my cousin playing that song and after I enquired him about it. Then, I went on to buy the Incomparable Concert CD (2004) to listen more to his songs.

One day, when I was on my way home, I noticed exceptionally crowded LRT platform at Sengkang... many were there to take the LRT to catch the By-election rally... in the end, I went to take the train from the other side as it was less crowded... but took longer to reach home... Arghhh.. they should go away as I believe many of them are not from my constituency.... and they denied me a fast ride home..

---

Happy that Man Utd beat Fulham 4-1, watched it online through live streaming with very lousy quality and alot of pauses... which made me missed alot of the actions... especially the goals -.-
Gutted to see Utd held to a 1-1 draw with Tottenham also... which narrowed the gap at the top of the EPL table.

---


kamikorosu @ 2:33 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates