<body>

Friday, February 08, 2013

Chapter 370: Progress

Finally I am done with videography duties for an exercise. My videography skills has just leveled up by a bit here and there.. and so has my tripod setting skills. Nevertheless, glad that it is over and done with.. Also, completed change of command parade, which was tiring to the legs and a test of mental strength and endurance. Glad that it went out fine.

Now, the next big thing is ...

Chinese New Year of course,  Angbaos and money!

After that, I will start to worry and panic all over about driving and the unknown qualification board thing... Just that little bit more... Hope to get over them soon.. and positively of course!

Recently, I've been having lots of fate with insects, which was unlucky to me ....
First, I got a grasshopper on my nose when I'm bathing ... what's worse is that I do not know it was a grasshopper until I put it close to my eye (as I am not wearing spectacles.)
The next encounter was having a cockroach landing on the back of my neck...

Hope to break out of this streak...

---

Wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year 2013 here!
Wishing all good fortune, luck and health!


kamikorosu @ 11:17 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates