<body>

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chapter 371: CNY

Happy CNY to all! Managed to 守睡 till 2.30am on CNY eve, could have been longer but my dad asked me to sleep haha.
On CNY day 1, the most important thing of the day is to turn to channel 855 on Starhub at 10am to catch "Three Kingdoms RPG" a.k.a. "回到三国". After the show, went to maternal grandparents house to Bai Nian. $$. Collected red packets from my grandparents, first aunt, second aunt, fourth aunt, fifth aunt. (please don't ask me what about third aunt.) Then, more from distant relatives that I do not really know..

Ate rice with chicken (both fried and non-fried), luncheon meat, tofu, etc etc. We then left for my paternal grandparents house to collect more red packets. My sis and I then went to buy Macdonalds for lunch. Around late evening, early night, we went to visit some distant relatives at Simei area to collect yet more red packets and eat more snacks. This time, the child there has grown up. He no longer asks us to play bowling or the new-generation-super-complicated-and-difficult-to-play-super-mario game.. instead, he was hardworking and entertained us with lots and lots of snacks.

We then left for home after that. Watched Man Utd game against Everton. 2-0 win. Great result considering City's loss the day before... now there is a massive 12 points lead. Yay! Nice way to celebrate this festive season of CNY.

In case you're still wondering what happened to the third aunt, that is my mum.

---

Coming to CNY day 2, went to maternal grandparents house today.. ate Bee Hoon then stoned... till late afternoon when my family went to Downtown East. We went to eat Fish & Co. for dinner, before watching "Journey to the West" at E-hub. The movie's plot is unpredictable and funny, good to watch in my opinion.


kamikorosu @ 12:02 AM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates