<body>

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chapter 373:

Got bitten several times by mosquito(es?) today.. got 6 on my elbow on 1 hand, 1 on the other and 1 on my leg... argh. I just hope those are normal mosquitoes and are not aedes (touch wood).
Got insect repellent ready for tomorrow, before their onslaught tmr against me again. Hope its super effective against the mosquitoes.

I just realised that I left out 1 part on the CNY post. We had bee hoon for lunch at my grandparents' place and my dad found rubber bands inside the bee hoon he was eating...
Later on, when my mum was looking for a rubber band and asking (my relatives) around for it, I just asked my mum to find it in the bee hoon, it's not that hard to find it.

Glad that Man Utd managed to overcome Reading 2-1 in the FA cup to progress into the next round where they'll face either Middlesborough or Chelsea. Hope they can clinch the cup...

Quite sad that I'm unable to get hold of the tickets to Jay Chou concert coming June... haiz. The selling of the tickets is at 10am today... which is impossible for me to get due to work... and then there is the queue to endure... and the need to queue earlier or risk a sold out situation... So, my dad tried to ask his friend if he could get some tickets... and my cousin tried to buy it online... but to no avail.. haiz. Queuing is something I really do not like.. no chance I guess


kamikorosu @ 10:11 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates