<body>

Monday, March 11, 2013

Chapter 375: Bugis

On a Saturday, finally, I no longer have to worry about driving lessons at all... no longer have to worry that I will hit the kerb or do anything funny that pisses off instructors.. What a good feeling it was! I went out 10 mins later than my planned timing in anticipation that the people I'm going to meet will be late. In the end, I still reached my destination 20 mins early -.-
While waiting for my friends, this weird guy from country X started to walk to me and talk to me... He asked me if it was far from Woodlands to Bugis. Then he carried on chatting with me about his activities like cycling, eating steamboat, etc.. and he asks if I do those as well?! And he asked about my life, what I'm doing currently etc... as if I knew him damn well already. He even wanted to give me his number so we can go out together next time... I was like wth?

So, I immediately picked up my phone and went to call all the people I'm meeting, seeing if they reach and hoped/wished/prayed they would hurry up to save me from this distress. Binghui says that he is still at Sengkang.. Best.
Yian says he is at Tanjong Pagar MRT station.. not so bad.. 2 more stops.
Jac says she will be a little late.

Damn, all late...

Luckily, his friends came at that time and then, he finally leaves me alone.. thankfully. After a short while, yian arrived. We then chatted for quite some while... while Jac was lost, trying to find her way down -.- Then, we went to walk around while waiting for Bh.
We then went to eat at some shop selling BBQ food. Jac says that this stall sells nice food only at night. But the best thing is that the menu is the same 24/7.
The BBQ food are all put together in sticks. Quite unique.
But most of the food taste like the sauce... and it isn't nice.
Anyways, would like to thank the highest income guy for treating us.

We then went to play 1 hour of LAN. We played left for dead. (L4D)

After that, we went to eat dinner at Pastamania. And then, we went home after that.

What a nice way to spend my Saturday, rather than in a car at CDC vicinity.


kamikorosu @ 9:21 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates