<body>

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chapter 376: Movie @ AMK

Should have posted this long ago but I forgot to.. Went out with a few of my sec sch friends on last Sunday. Jeff asked Liangxing, zhenglin and me out. I messaged Jeff to tell him that I'll be late. No reply. When I reached, I saw only lx and zl. They told me they do not have my number lol, and jeff would not be here as he is down with flu.
Jokingly, I told them that next time when Jeff asks us out, we also call him at the last min to tell him that all of us are down with flu.. so he will be the only one there :) watching the movie alone.

Anyways, we went to watch the show "Army Daze" ... we thought it was a sequel to the previous movie... but we were wrong.. it was just digitally enhanced... oh wells, no wonder the price tag of $8, unlike usual weekend movie shows pricing.

After the movie, we had no idea where to go and what to do, so I told them to call Jeff to find out what was his original plan... but we didn't do it and went home after not knowing what to do.

Instead of going home, I took MRT to my grandparents' house.

---

Nothing much went on this weekend, so there is nothing to post about.


kamikorosu @ 8:50 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates