<body>

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Chapter 377: April

Before going into April, lets talk about the last Saturday before April. I finally drove my dad's vehicle for the whole journey on that day. I drove from my house to the Punggol shopping centre all by myself, which included the parking part haha. Reversing was ok, but correction after that was terrible lol... even with my dad's guidance... haiz.

---

And now we come to the first day of April.. where alot of things have to be taken with a pinch of distrust. Cos it is the legendary April Fool Day. But jokes and pranks are almost non-existent on this day already... maybe because of our age. No one tried to do any April Fool joke on that day, to my surprise. But it is kind of weird.. whatever people say, I will need to hesitate to figure if it is a joke or the reality...

And whatever I say, I have to hope that people will not treat it as a joke on that day... haha. Tough trying to pass that day, isn't it?

Anyways, soccernet tells me that United have lost 1-0 to Chelsea in the FA Cup. I hope that is an April Fool Day joke... but apparently it isn't...

Recently, I'm kind of addicted to the game Candy Crush. But no way am I spending money on this game, just for the fun of it, being a free game.


kamikorosu @ 9:23 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates