<body>

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chapter 380: Fulfilling Days

On a friday night, I went to the Mess with Nick. Saw Joel there, who is earlier than us. We ate some food (Fried hokkien mee is the main dish.) And got a can of drink each. They are all free! Or rather, they do cost us money... a monthly subscription fee to the mess. Since the money must be deducted regardless whether you go to the mess, might as well make good use of it and enjoy free food and drinks there haha. Joel and I then decided to go for a game of foosball. The table here feels smoother and the ball travels faster and its easier to anyhow volley the ball across the field haha. It was rather fun game we had.
Nick then forced me to sing some songs... which was rather embarrassing as my voice is not there yet. But his singing was very good to me.. So my voice felt inferior to his.. Ok, shall stop talking about singing. We then drank a cup of tiger beer each. We then went home after that.
What an enjoyable night with everything free!

Saturday: At evening, I went out to meet Darren Leong, Nich Khaw, Shili and Bryan. After not knowing where to eat due to long queues everywhere at NEX, we decided to go somewhere else to eat. As shili needed to collect some assignments at NUS, we decided to go there first before eating at Star Vista @ Buona Vista. So, Bryan drove us there all the way to NUS.. only to find that she couldn't collect the assignments, which meant a wasted trip. We then went to Star Vista, and decided to eat at Itacho Sushi. As I am not a fan of sushi, I ordered Chicken Terriyaki rice and ate a duck meat. (or whatever it is called.) We then went to buy icecream from some jap food mart. They then decided to throw the dry ice into the water (fountain?) and we just see smoke coming out from the water. Anyways, the green tea icecream from there was nice.
Bryan is nice as he drove every one back home.

Oh, and I forgot to say our original plan was to catch a movie... but it ended up with eating only haha.

Tonight, I went for some cohesion and farewell dinner thing, and ate at Ssikkek Korean Grill BBQ.
So sorry that my friends have to cook everything as I know nuts about cooking. The food was nice, and we actually added alot of seasonings and spice and we turn the korean-style-bbq into one of deep-stir-frying of our food.


kamikorosu @ 11:14 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates