<body>

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Chapter 381: The most important day

1st May: Went out with my family to Parkway Parade to dine at Swensens. Wasn't really a good experience as the order was not well taken... In the wrong order, there was a dish (ice-cream actually) called The Rock. They missed out my favourite Cookie Summit. Argh.
Went to NEX after that to meet Nick. I hereby thank him for the birthday present of a Jay Chou poster. We had a massive change of plans. We changed the venue from AMK to NEX to Plaza Singapura. And then I followed his wrong leadership to go to the circle line... when taking the purple line is more than twice as fast.. so, we drop after 1 stop and went back to Serangoon via the opposite train... then took the purple line.
So, we went down to Plaza Sing and went straight to purchase tickets for Iron Man 3 movie as it is selling fast everywhere (reason why we changed out of NEX is that the seating for that movie are only left with front row seats.) So, we got the fifth row seat at 9pm at Plaza Sing. We then went to search for food. And took a long time as we skip those places with long queues. We then decided to settle for some Japanese Restaurant (Hifumi) there. It was well value-for-money. $12.99 for a main dish with buffet-style-side-dishes, and $1.99 for free flow of drinks. Very worth the money to dine there.
We then went to watch the show. It was more interesting than I thought it would be.
We then took cab home. The taxi driver's driving was damn frightening. First time did I see trees and surrounding buildings past me at such a lightning speed... and the lane changing and overtaking is shockingly fast. I hope never to sit on this taxi ever again... quite life-threatening although (I have to say) his skills are quite good.

3rd May: Went out to Vivo City to celebrate my sis's birthday. We ate at Crystal Jade Restaurant. This, however, is not worth the money... it is rather expensive... the receipt was scary, the price was shocking, the values are underestimated. Anyways, belated happy birthday to my sis!

---

Ben wants to buy a custom-made car. So, he went to a factory and spoke to the manager about it.
Ben: Hi, I would like a custom-made car.
Manager: Sure, but you will have to show us the car first then we'll know how to make it.

---



kamikorosu @ 1:30 AM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates