<body>

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Chapter 382: Down to Town

Last Sunday, I went to Plaza Singapura to meet my friends. Liangxing came first, followed by Jefferson and then Gam. And dear Zhenglin is nowhere to be found. It turns out that he is the only one who chose a different exit from the 4 of us... Anyways, we went to eat at Hot Tomato after a long discussion. The waitress gave us a table with 3 tables and 6 seats for 5 of us.. but Zhenglin told her that we want the table with one long table and 2 sofa seats.. he claimed that it is "more loving" that way for the 5 of us... cause 3 people have to squeeze in 1 sofa.. bringing us closer together and thus more loving.

We then went to the theatres as we planned to catch a movie.. but it turns out that there are nothing nice to watch as most of us have already watched the ironman 3 movie... So, change of plans it is. We went to the arcade. I'm not really interested in it as I deemed arcade as a waste of money... spend alot of money for a few seconds of thrill..not worth it. Fast money.
So, Jeff said he will treat us, yay!
So we played the racing game. Kinda suck at it as I don't play racing game ever in my childhood haha. And my driving skills are lousy at that high speed. And I'm a safe driver, speeding is just not my thing.

We then went to play LAN. There was this special package: 3 hrs for only $7, so we took it and went on to play for 3 hrs straight, ranging from Counter Strike to Battlefield3. Hell loads of fun there. Never knew battlefield was quite a good game actually..

We then went home afterwards, while I went to my grandparent's house.

---

This Sunday (today) is a Mother's Day, so I wish my mother and all other mothers in the world a very  Happy Mother's Day!


kamikorosu @ 8:18 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates