<body>

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Chapter 383: The Final Road

Been a long time since I last blogged. I think I'm slowly losing interest in blogging..this may be my last blog entry, I don't know yet.. I'll see how it goes.

Lots of things happened recently... to the extent some were forgotten.

Went to my first Jay Chou concert last friday. Very exciting and nice atmosphere.. would like to experience it again next time round.. hopeful of lobangs for tickets haha. It is just too difficult for me to queue for them... Gonna look for more connections.
Bought an opus keychain for my sis, but she says that she prefers the gong gong keychain.. ah...
Brought alot of light sticks home, kope some from those that people abandon as well haha.
Then, I went to Ice Cube around chomp chomp area to eat ice cream with my cousin.

Been running every week on 1 day of the weekends.. around Punggol Connector Park. Nice place to run with good scenery, haha, good motivation for the run.

Till then




kamikorosu @ 8:42 PM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates