<body>

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Chapter 384: Uni

Hi guys, I'm back! Maybe not for long since I don't really have time for anything now, except for studying of course... now that uni is so busy... and tough...

Anyways, I doubt anyone will read this post after my long hiatus from here... doubt anyone with that dedication to follow a dead blog every day till now haha. But oh well, I shall pretend that (or should I say hope that) some soul (lucky enough?) will come here and glance at this post haha.

I might continue blogging if I realise that there are still people interested in this site.. and if time permits of course... since alot of my time is spent on school now... arggghhh.. save my world.

Ever since entering Uni, I discovered that university maths is too drastic a change from JC, it is a serious leap of faith... where your linear algebra module, which initially u thought u will survive... ended up being not so linear after all... calculus for computing is still ok at the moment, and I honestly, hope, pray, eat vitamins that it will be fine till the end. Discrete structures shouldn't even be a Comp Sci mod.. its a maths module... and it is simply. mind. blowing. abstract level to infinity and beyond! Nothing makes sense.. "everything in this module is abstract" - quoted from my TA (whose name I can't remember.)

Programming Mod is getting harder and tougher... doesn't look on a good note either.
My critical thinking mod is just.... beyond words... it's like a philosophical GP again.. dang.

I hope I can survive uni, in one piece. Till then.


kamikorosu @ 1:19 AM





profile
entries
misc
affiliates